Professional Chemical Peel Treatment created by SkinCeuticals.
Easily Customizable to accommodate all skin types, using a combination of exfoliation and clinical-grade acids. By removing the thickened dead skin and impurities, the skin surface becomes clean and the growth of the new skin is promoted. The skin then achieves rejuvenation. It diminishes fine wrinkles and pores while improving dullness and pigmentation.
Effects and Benefits:
– Build up collagen
– Anti-aging care
– Diminish fine wrinkles and pores
– Improving dullness and pigmentation
– Achievement of smooth and soft skin
– Improving acne
– Promoting turnover
Treating large pores
Improving acne and acne scars
Reducing fine wrinkles
Balancing sebum secretion
Improving skin's texture
Improving resilience of the skin
Duration of treatment： 45-60 mins
Set of 3: $480
Set of 5: $750
*Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. It’s also called microplaning or blading.
Frequency of Therapy:
Once in 4 weeks. A course of 4 to 6 treatments is recommended for best results.
– Makeup can be applied after the treatment, before leaving the salon.
– Please stop using Retin-A / Treinoin Creams 3-5 days prior and after treatment.
– Avoid using exfoliation cleansers for about 3-5 days after treatment
Risks associated with treatment:
– Tingling, redness, itching, twitching, etc.
The treatment cannot be provided to:
– Those who have injuries or scars in the area where the treatment is applied.
– Those who have immunity disorder such as herpes.
– Those who have virus infections.
– Those who have keloid diathesis.
– Those who have atopic dermatitis, pregnant, or breast-feeding.